Real Estate and Land
The choice of an experienced law firm has far reaching implications for the success of the process.
The real estate and land department has a wealth of experience in representing buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate and in handling real estate transactions.
The firm of Dov Shilansky & Co. offers vast experience and the highest level of professional competence in all areas of real estate. The firm provides a comprehensive legal solution at all stages of the real estate transaction and accompanies the client from the initial stage of examining the various aspects of the transaction, through the conducting of negotiations, representation before the relevant authorities and obtaining bank financing, until completion of the transaction, including all legal and taxation aspects involved.
Among its other activities, the firm handles residential, commercial and industrial real estate transactions and construction, purchase, leasing, rental and property investment agreements.
The firm of Dov Shilansky & Co. represents buyers, sellers, tenants, construction companies, entrepreneurs and investors, including:
- Representation of construction companies and continuous guidance in the setting up of projects.
- Representation of buyers and sellers of apartments, plots, industrial buildings and agricultural land.
- Representation of contractors, landowners, companies and private clients during complex transaction procedures.
- Guidance during real estate transactions, whether private, commercial or agricultural.
- Representation of group purchasers, clearance-construction and National Outline Plan 38.
- Management and distribution of real estate as a result of divorce, inheritance, company liquidation and/or receivership.
- Representation in execution office proceedings in all matters relating to land.
Our firm's real estate department offers representation and creative solutions in all the legal aspects of the transaction
The real estate department is headed by Dalit Kelman, Adv., who has more than 12 years of experience in the field.